The Public Works Department maintains many kilometres of roads in the township. We also operate and manage a fleet of vehicles and equipment to keep roads and walkways safe and clear of ice and snow in the winter.
Our duties include:
- Cleaning ditches and installing culverts
- Culvert and bridge maintenance
- Drainage systems maintenance (ditches and storm sewer systems, surface flooding)
- Repairs and maintenance of all streetlights
- Roadway and sidewalk maintenance
- Roadway traffic and pedestrian markings
- Street and traffic signs, guide rail and traffic control signals
- Tree maintenance on Township road allowances and laneways
- Winter maintenance (plowing, sanding and snow removal)
Have a question, comment or concern about our roads?
Please complete our online form so your request can be investigated.