The Township of Hornepayne’s airport, located at 10 Airport Road off Highway 631 South, is unmanned but available for charters. Our airport is mainly used by the Ministry of Northern Development, Mines, Natural Resources and Forestry (MNR), the Ministry of Health, Corporations and private pilots.
View the following fees for different airport services.
Current: $2.05/L + HST - based on cost paid by township plus 15% markup
$180 plus HST per call-out.
$18 plus HST per day or $90 plus HST per month
$18 plus HST per day
The landing fees for different types of aircrafts include:
- Corporate aircrafts: $60 plus HST per landing
- Privately owned aircrafts: $40 plus HST per landing
- Medical flights: $250 plus HST per landing
- Local flying club members: $12 plus HST per landing or $90 plus HST per hour
Landing fees shall be charged with or without the purchase of Jet-A fuel.
Airport staff are available to fuel aircraft at the following times by calling 807-228-2313:
- Summer hours (May 1 to September 30): 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Winter hours (October 1 to April 30): 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fueling after hours
If you are in need of fuel after business hours, please contact 807-228-2313.
Our airport features:
- A paved runway that is 3500 ft long and 75 ft wide
- An arcal system for edge lighting on 122.8 type J
- Available turbine JA-1 fuel