The Township of Hornepayne offers a variety of membership options to our fitness facility to suit your needs. We have daily passes available if you want to try out the facility or pop in for a workout. Looking to commit to your long-term fitness goals? Check out our daily, monthly and annual membership options.
Register with us
To sign up for a membership, you must first register with us online. You can purchase your membership package at this time or you can wait until you are ready to start using the facility. A welcome email will follow to compete set up.
Note: members under 18 must provide proof of age.
Purchase a membership package
To purchase the package of choice you must log in to your account or purchase during registration.
You can also purchase a package at the town hall during regular business hours.
View the fees for different types of memberships for our fitness facility.
|Age of member||Type of membership||Price|
|Adult (18 to 54 years)||Daily||$10 plus HST|
|Adult (18 to 54 years)||Monthly/Monthly Auto Renew||$60 plus HST|
|Adult (18 to 54 years)||Annual||$600 plus HST|
|Senior (55+ years)||Daily||$5 plus HST|
|Senior (55+ years)||Monthly/Monthly Auto Renew||$25 plus HST|
|Senior (55+ years)||Annual||$250 plus HST|
|Under 18 (13 to 17 years)||Daily||$5 plus HST|
|Under 18 (13 to 17 years)||Monthly||$25 plus HST|
|Under 18 (13 to 17 years)||Annual||conditions apply; must visit town hall to purchase|
Rules and Regulations
The Township of Hornepayne’s fitness facility rules and regulations help create a safe and fair workout space for all members. Not following these rules may lead to membership suspension. The Township of Hornepayne is not liable for any injuries in our fitness facility.
All fitness facility members must:
- Be 13 years of age
- Have an accompanying adult in the weight training area if they are under 16
- Have parent/guardian consent (form to be completed at town hall) to become a member if they are under 18. Members under 18 must provide proof of age
- Not allow anyone else to use their key fob
- Only access the facility between 6 a.m. and midnight
- Register online to create a profile and to purchase a package
As a courtesy to other members and staff, all members must:
- Not drop weights
- Not smoke, engage in abusive language or bring alcohol/drugs in the facility
- Return all equipment to the appropriate location
- Shut off all lights when leaving the facility
- Use headphones if you choose to listen to your own music
- Wear indoor shoes only, no street shoes
- Wipe down the equipment after use
If you lose your key fob, you can get a replacement for $50 plus HST at the town hall. There are no refunds on returned key fobs.